Rockstar Money Challenges
Welcome to our weekly money challenges! As much as we love reading about finances, none of it really matters unless you’re actually going to follow it up and TAKE ACTION.
So every Monday, Derek from HowDoIMoney.com will be issuing a new money challenge to us all. These challenges will be simple, fun, and most importantly, will help you take another step towards growing your wealth. If it can be challenged, we will challenge it!
Your part is to accept each challenge and check it off your to-do list by the end of the week.
Then hop into our forums and share your results with the rest of the community, so that we can not only learn from each other but also feel good about making progress! Think of it like getting a gold star in elementary school, only these gold stars actually help you retire earlier ;)
We hope you’ll join us!
List of Challenges So Far:
- Challenge #1: Find Your “Why”
- Challenge #2: Sell Something on Craigslist!
- Challenge #3: Thank the Forgotten
- Challenge #4: Return, Re-gift, or Donate One Thing!
- Challenge #5: Leave a Tip, Take a Tip!
- Challenge #6: Wake Up One Hour Earlier This Week
- Challenge #7: Start on Your (oh-so-fun) Taxes!
- Challenge #8: Create a Credit Card List!
- Challenge #9: Look For Lost Money!
- Challenge #10: Have a Money Date Night!
- Challenge #11: Picture Your Debt – Literally
- Challenge #12: Create A Food Plan
- Challenge #13: Put Your Goals on an Index Card!
- Challenge #14: Explore a New Savings Idea
- Challenge #15: Set a One Year Check-In
- Challenge #16: Host a Money Meetup
- Challenge #17: Ditch Your Car One Day This Week
- Challenge #18: Update Your Net Worth
- Challenge #19: Find a New Financial Resource
- Challenge #20: Pay It Forward
- Challenge #21: Choose Your Own Challenge
- Challenge #22: No Eating/Drinking Out
- Challenge #23: Invest $25 Right Now
- Challenge #24: Pay Off $25 of Debt
- Challenge #25: Save $25 Right Now
- Challenge #26: Earn $25 This Week
About Our Master of Challenges:
Derek blogs over at HowDoIMoney.com, and has been helping people pay off debt and grow their net worth since 2010.
His work has been featured on Rockstar Finance a handful of times, and he’s “outrageously thrilled” to play a bigger part here!
Or come say hi to him in the Rockstar Forums!
Series launched on 12/5/16 – Check back every Monday for new challenges!