Here are the latest games in the first round of the 2019 Rockstar Rumble.
We’ve listed each “game” (one post versus another) along with wording provided by the author when the post was submitted. Also listed is a keyword after each post title to make it easy to vote. Be sure to vote for your favorites since you will help determine the winner!
Criteria for the best article is what makes Rockstar content which includes these factors:
- Starts with an interesting title
- Includes unique content — we like posts that are edgy, feisty, funny, failure-focused, and super helpful
- Easy to read
- Positive/uplifting (vs. negative)
The voting will run for 48 hours. At that point, a winner will be named and will advance. You can follow the results in the brackets here. Please note, there is ONE VOTE PER PERSON.
To be sure you see all games, click on the Rumble category link and scroll down.
If you like great posts like these featured, you can subscribe to the Rockstar Finance weekday email and get the best personal finance articles delivered to your inbox.
Today’s games are brought to you by Mediavine, a full-service ad management solution for digital content creators.
Here are today’s games:
- My 9 Biggest Investing Mistakes – How to Avoid Them! (Mistakes) — Find out the 9 biggest investing mistakes I did in my life and learn how to avoid them! These mistakes can cost you, do not repeat my mistakes!
- I Sold My Car for Bitcoin. My 3 Years Investing. (Sold) — When dealing with a highly fluctuating assets, timing is key. This is my story of how I invested in cryptocurrency for 3 years and how it, luckily, paid off.
- Bubble, Bubbles Everywhere – How To Protect Yourself (Bubbles) — This article called the Bitcoin bubble perfectly and the risk adjusted final stock market top to within one day. That might not seem amazing one year later with 20/20 hindsight, but this article was published January 27th before the bubbles burst. Read it to discover what else is yet to come. It’s not too late, and your financial security could depend on it.
- Blockchain – The Complete Guide for Beginners (Blockchain) — Think about which was the last truly disruptive technology that has helped us transform our lives completely. The answer is – the Internet. The effect that it has had on each and every aspect of our lives is considered similar to the way blockchain is expected to affect our future. But what is blockchain technology and ?what can we expect from it? The following guide provides everything you need to know about the hottest new technology that is already penetrating plenty of sectors within the global economy – both on macro and micro levels.
- Saving Me From Myself With DCA (DCA) — Are you down with DCA? Yeah you know, Dollar Cost Averaging. DCA with automatic investing is a surefire path to FI. So crack a cold one and save yourself the mental heartache of trying to pick the perfect time to invest.
- 10 Hilarious Ways To Cry About A Bear Market (Cry) — It’s imperative to keep your cool while the stock market is crumbling around you. Others are selling and taking a loss. Not you though, no no… You’re going to deal with this like an adult… you’re going to cry about it! Here are the top 10 ways to cry about a bear market!
- 16 Insider Secrets Wealthy People Use To Grow Their Wealth (Insider) — Most people who want to build wealth only focus on the making money part of the equation. But there are many other factors that lead to wealth and even success. In this post, I discuss 16 habits wealthy people use to build their wealth. By following in their footsteps you too can achieve wealth and success.
- How To Pay Off Your Mortgage Early Without Making Extra Payments (Early) — Most people think they have to make extra payments to pay off their mortgage early. But they don’t have to. You can pay off your mortgage early without making any extra payments at all. Here is the step by step process.