So every Thursday we cover one of these habits here on the site, starting from the top of the list and working our way down. We hope you find them insightful!
- Rich Habit #1: Adopting Good Daily Habits
- Rich Habit #2: Defining Your Dreams and Setting Goals
- Rich Habit #3: Devoting 30 Minutes a Day to Learning
- Rich Habit #4: Devoting 30 Minutes a Day To Exercise
- Rich Habit #5: Surrounding Yourself With Other Successful People
- Rich Habit #6: Living Every Day in Moderation
- Rich Habit #7: Getting Over Procrastination and Taking Daily Action
- Rich Habit #8: Engaging in Rich Thinking Every Day
- Rich Habit #9: Saving At Least 10% of Your Income
- Rich Habit #10: Controlling Your Words and Emotions
- Rich Habit #11: Doing Work You Love
- Rich Habit #12: Never Quitting On Your Dreams
- Rich Habit #13: Embracing Only Positive Beliefs
- Rich Habit #14: Seeking Out Success Mentors
- Rich Habit #15: Focusing On Your Dreams Every Day
- Rich Habit #16: Only Setting Good Goals
- Rich Habit #17: Not Fearing Risk
- Rich Habit #18: Exercising Patience Every Day
- Rich Habit #19: Exceeding the Expectations of Others
- Rich Habit #20: Creating Multiple Streams of Income
Meet Best-Selling Author: Tom Corley
" - and it went on to become an Amazon Bestseller in the United States forty times over a three year period. Tom now travels the world, sharing his Rich Habits and motivating audiences at industry conferences, corporate events, universities, and finance conferences. He also shares his insights on various national and international network, cable, and Internet television programs such as CBS Evening News, NBC News, and Yahoo Financially Fit, as well as been featured in numerous print magazines such as Money, Inc., SUCCESS, Entrepreneur, and Fast Company. Tom's other published books include:
- "Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to be Happy and Successful in Life in 2014"
- "Change Your Habits, Change Your Life"
- And the upcoming book, "Rich Habits Poor Habits" set to be released in January of 2017 (and the inspiration behind this column here on Rockstar, as it covers the most important habits)
Besides being an author, Tom is also a CPA, CFP, and holds a master’s degree in taxation. He can be found at RichHabits.net, and is the president of Cerefice and Company, CPAs - one of the premier financial firms in New Jersey.