Best Money Blogs!
Here are the best overall blogs on money. Covering everything from saving, earning, investing, financial freedom, getting your mindset right, paying off debt, and all other areas under “personal finance.” These guys not only paint a great overall picture, but they do so with flair incorporating personal stories and tips to make it highly entertaining along the way. If you don’t have fun on these sites, well, I don’t know where else to send you :)
UPDATE: We now have a fully dedicated, and sortable, Directory tracking over 1,200 personal finance blogs and a half dozen other great financial resources as well (including the best finance books!). Check it out: Rockstar Directory
|Afford Anything||AffordAnything.com||Paula Pant||@AffordAnything||2011|
|Budgets Are Sexy||BudgetsAreSexy.com||J. Money||@BudgetsAreSexy||2008|
|Free Money Finance||FreeMoneyFinance.com||FMF||@FMFBlog||2005|
|Mr. Money Mustache||MrMoneyMustache.com||Pete||@MrMoneyMustache||2011|
|I Will Teach You To Be Rich||IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com||Ramit Sethi||@Ramit||2004|
|Money After Graduation||MoneyAfterGraduation.com||Bridget Casey||@MoneyAfterGrad||2012|
|The Simple Dollar||TheSimpleDollar.com||Trent Hamm||@TheSimpleDollar||2006|
|Cait Flanders||CaitFlanders.com||Cait Flanders||@CaitFlanders||2011|
|Money Boss||MoneyBoss.com||J.D. Roth||@JDRoth||2015|
|Financial Samurai||FinancialSamurai.com||Sam Dogen||@FinancialSamura||2009|
[Best Resources: Books]
Live Feeds of These Blogs:
- Stop The #HouseShaming, People!
- PS: The less you spend, the less you need to earn!
- My Favorite Reads From The Month!
- The Cost of Sentimental Value
- Does Capitalism Actually Create a “Numbers-Driven” Life?
- What Would You Do For a 10% Raise? (Plus a half dozen other “Would You Rathers!”)
- If You Want *Free* Money Coaching – Read This Post :)
- Do You Know Your Insurability?
- Put Savings Towards Mortgage Balance, or Nah?
- How The Pursuit of FIRE Got Me a Girlfriend
- Net Worth Voyeur Time: $801,707.30 (Down $10,000 – PLUS: Some Juicy Events This Month…)
- “I’m Semi-Retiring at 43!”
- Is Net Worth Tracking The New Budgeting?
- Three *New* Financial Apps & Services You Might Like (Plus Some You Might Not? ;))
- How Much Is In Your Checking Account Right Now?