★ Rockstar Giveaway: Mindful Budgeting Planner!
This is part of our weekly Giveaway series.
To see our previous giveaways, and who won them, click above!
If you’re a journal/diary/budgeting lover, you’re going to love what we’re giving away today. If you’re not, you’re still going to love it because you can instead give it to someone you love who will then turn around and love you back even more, creating a tidal wave of loveness! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Haha… how many times can I say “love”? (10, apparently – if you include that last one.)
Up for grabs is the Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner created by our very own Cait Flanders. After years of wishing something like this existed in the world, she went out and made it herself and included everything that’s helped her along her own financial journey so far.
You might recall it if you follow along our weekly Review Series here on the site (see: Rockstar Review: The Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner), but here’s a quick snapshot of what it’s about:
Mindful Budgeting is a daily planner designed to help you track both your spending and your to-do’s, and make sure your monthly budgets align with your goals and values. It’s laid out somewhat like a course, in that there are things for you to do every day, week, month and quarter. It all starts with a unique motivational quote to give you something to think about before entering each new month.
And here are the features it includes:
- Daily spending sheets, where you can track both your spending and your to-do list items
- Full monthly calendars (with Canada/USA holidays)
- Monthly budget templates
- Space to do weekly check-ins and monthly reflections
- Quarterly exercises to map out your goals and make sure your budget aligns with them
- Spreadsheets to track both your debt repayment and savings progress
- Spreadsheet to track the difference between your income vs. expenses
- Twelve motivational quotes to inspire you
- Instructions on how to use the planner daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly, and
- The link to a closed Facebook group for people who are using the program.
Look like something that could help you or someone you know?
Tell us the last thing you bought down in the comments, and you’ll be entered to win a copy. But to make it fun, don’t just put “eggs – $4.55” – write it as if you were putting it in YOUR OWN journal, and you were also back to being 13 again. ;)
So instead your eggs entry might read – “Accidentally hit mom with the football and she dropped all her eggs. Had to hike to 7-eleven and waste my $5 I just got from mowing the neighbor’s lawn! But I did meet a cute girl there, so might have to break some more.”
Your turn :)
WINNER: Congrats to Jen D for winning this week’s giveaway! And fair warning to all – resin turns to hard concrete when it dries, be sure not to get it all over the place!
PS: More info about the planner can be found here: Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner
PPS: To see who won last week’s giveaway, click here.